Welcome! Anonymous

Classic Wow!

Questions from other Guilds, etc..

Classic Wow!

Postby Raquel » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:24 pm

Who's going to be there? What are you going to play?
A community is like a ship; everyone ought to be prepared to take the helm.
Raquel
Retired

Re: Classic Wow!

Postby Pelican » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:00 pm

Hello!

I had to check the forums again after catching wind of the Classic Beta, and I'm glad I did. I hope to be around for Classic and it would be nice to spend some time catching up again this summer.

I am undecided on what I want to play, but rogue is the class I resonate with the most having put by far the most amount of time into it. When I think about WoW, I think about Pelican, so I'd likely play a troll rogue again.

And I assume you will be an undead priest with the same haircut as always? :lol: Hope you're doing well Raq, and everyone else who drops by too.
Pelican

Postby Stabbed » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:17 pm

Hey!

I'm also going to play rogue again, on a pvp server. It will most likely be a dwarf as I'm forced to play alliance by Poked. :roll:

Also started to play on a Vanilla server again the past weeks because of the hype. Trying to complete the Rhok'delar questchain before launch :D
Stabbed

Postby Poked » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:04 pm

Long time no see! I hope all of you are doing well.

I will be rolling Alliance on a highly populated PvP server along with some friends. Going to try a casual approach and will probably end up making a ton of alts (including most likely a Horde Shaman). Main will be a Gnome Mage who is bound to hit exalted with Darnassus at or before level 60. Will also play a Human(?) Warrior on the side as a tank for running dungeons with said friends.

The reason I am going Alliance is simple. I have already experienced all the Horde quest lines and zones, both back in the days and on private servers. Most of the Alliance-exclusive content is relatively new to me, so I would love to experience that side of the game. If anyone likes to tag along, feel free to message me here or on Battle.net (Poked#2561).

I am very hyped for the game and curious to see what you guys are all going to play!
"The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying whether they're there yet."
Poked
Officer

Postby Caco » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:56 am

I will try it out! Taurens are still my favorite race, class still undecided.

Edit:
My BattleTag is Caco#2952
Bully wrote:Now I'm sure the word "Caco" is druidic for "lootwhore". :shock:
Caco

Postby Morbo » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:24 am

Going full nostalgia to try and see if the magic I remember holds up to scrutiny.
So it's back to shadowbolting faces and annoying healers with lifetap on an Undead Warlock, but I don't intend to go back to any active raiding nonsense. As the ancient Chinese proverb states, "I'm too old for this shit".
Have you ever tried to eat a clock?
It's very time consuming.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle - Ian MacLaren
Morbo
Officer

Postby Raquel » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:49 pm

Priest all the way! Will be fun spamming rank 1 SW:P for blackout proc in PvP.
A community is like a ship; everyone ought to be prepared to take the helm.
Raquel
Retired

Return to Open For All